卧室制作人博客:Monster Bass Is A FREE Bass ROMpler Plugin By MonsterDAW

MonsterDAW releases Monster Bass, a freeware bass ROMpler in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows and macOS.

Bass is one of those things that can make or break a track. It’s where a lot of producers start, even non-electronic ones. But you can also fall into the trap of looking for the right sound and get stuck just doing that for hours.

That’s where stuff like MonsterDAW’s new Monster Bass plugin comes in VERY useful. Think of it as “bass on demand.”

It’s a full-featured, great-looking plugin that works excellent as a track starter but also has the grit to make it to the final track if you like how it sounds.

Monster Bass comes with 25 diverse presets, from electronic to cinematic, and they all sound pretty great. Most of them are very intense, and I can totally see them making their way into a wide variety of tracks, provided they’re programmed well.

Whether you’re a soundtrack composer, an EDM artist, or a beatmaker, you’re sure to find some good bass sounds here.

Monster Bass is not a synthesizer but a ROMpler, similar to something like reFX’s Nexus. That’s precisely where its power and ease of use come in.

ROMplers are consistently underappreciated in music production circles, even being considered “not serious enough,” as if your listener is going to tell that you used that homebrew modular FM synth that only triggers once you do 20 handstand pushups.

I have to be honest, I started out this review also treating Monster Bass starter and not as something to be used on its own, but I’m growing more convinced that it’s worth a lot more than that.

It has built-in saturation (labeled Gain), Reverb, an ADSR envelope, different filter types, voice modes, and velocity curves. If that’s not enough, it even has an LFO for when you need to score a drunk heist!

The GUI is straightforward to read, and the overall workflow is absolutely perfect.

And hey, once you’ve used it to start a track, you might get the urge to use something “more pro” on that same bassline, but I’d argue that Monster Bass definitely delivers that final track sound.

Honestly, just throw it on a track and see where it takes you. Right now, I’d say it’s one of the better freeware bass options out there. Very impressed!

While you’re at it, why not check some of MonsterDAW’s other plugins? The dude’s a legend, and he has plugins for keys, drums, folk instruments, and more – all free! Tell him BPB sent you.

More info:

Monster Bass (32-bit and 64-bit VST/AU plugin formats for Windows & macOS)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Monster Bass Is A FREE Bass ROMpler Plugin By MonsterDAW - Bedroom Producers Blog