卧室制作人博客:TAL-NoiseMaker Updated With A Fresh New GUI

Togu Audio Line updates the freeware synth legend TAL-NoiseMaker with a brand new look.

TAL-NoiseMaker is available in 64-bit AU, VST, VST3, and AAX formats for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

The developers at Togu Audio Line thought it was about time for an update, and I think this one will please a lot of people.

In terms of new features, well, there aren’t any; it’s all about the GUI. Anyone who isn’t familiar with TAL’s NoiseMaker might read this as a little disappointing.

But, NoiseMaker is loved for what it is; I’m not sure adding to its functionality would be a good move. I guess the easier way to say it is if it’s not broke, don’t fix it.

The GUI is a different matter; while I didn’t ever think it was terrible by any means, a fresh update is most welcome.

The main difference in the GUI is that there are no pages; everything is right in front of you. Of course, sometimes a plugin has so much going on, the only way to accommodate everything is to use pages or tabs, but I don’t think NoiseMaker was ever one of those.

Now, everything looks much sharper, more modern, and most importantly, there’s less clicking involved. If you don’t make music, a few extra clicks or a little menu-diving doesn’t sound like much to complain about. But, if you do make music, you’ll know how quickly it becomes tedious and stifles your creative workflow.

So, this update delivers the same great synth with a much smoother workflow.

For anyone new to NoiseMaker, here’s a little overview. Also, if you haven’t already, check out our best FREE VST synths; there are some absolute steals.

NoiseMaker is a six-voice synth with three oscillators, two main and one sub. Both main oscillators are +/- two octaves with fine-tune and phase control. In addition, Osc One (Saw, Pulse, Noise) and Osc Two (Saw, Rectangle, Triangle, Sine) can be synced to the sub-oscillator. You also have PWM for Pulse waveform (Osc One) and Ringmod that modulates Osc One with Osc Two.

Considering it’s a free synth, it’s much more than just a few decent ready-made sounds; there’s room for serious sound design here.

It comes with two self-resonating oversampled filters with dedicated filter ADSR, volume ADSR, and routable ADSR for filter/oscillator modulation.

There are two LFO’s with multiple running modes, including Free, Sync to Host, and Triggered by Note.

The onboard multi-effects processor features built-in reverb, delay, bit-crusher, and a Juno-style chorus. If you want to dive right into noise-making, there are 256 presets waiting.

Download:

TAL-NoiseMaker (64-bit VST2, VST3, AU, AAX plugin format for Windows, macOS, Linux)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:TAL-NoiseMaker Updated With A Fresh New GUI - Bedroom Producers Blog