卧室制作人博客:Ultrasonic Death Whistle By Mntra Is FREE For A Limited Time

Audio Plugin Deals offers the Ultrasonic Death Whistle ($25 value) virtual instrument by Mntra as a FREE download until November 4th, 2022.

Ultrasonic Death Whistle is a sample-based virtual instrument that showcases Mntra’s innovative MNDALA Sound Sculpture Engine. The instrument comes with 10 Presets, 13 Aztec death whistle sample maps, and up to 31 round robins per patch.

The moment you see the GUI, you’ll realize that Ultrasonic Death Whistle is unlike most other VST instruments you’ve seen. It doesn’t resemble a conventional rompler or a synthesizer. Instead, it looks like a mysterious piece of software that invites you to explore it and then teleports you into a distant dimension while replacing your physical self with an oddly-behaving doppelganger.

Yes, I watched too many sci-fi thrillers, but I’m sure most of you will agree with my first impressions.

However, once you dig deeper, Ultrasonic Death Whistle reveals itself as a playable and inspiring virtual instrument that can work quite well in electronic and ambient music. Who knew that Aztec whistles would sound so good in my projects?

I mean, Ultrasonic Death Whistle is the instrument I’ve been searching for all my life. Go ahead, try it; it isn’t dangerous at all (no, this is not Tomislav’s doppelganger trying to lure you in).

You can watch the demo video below, too. It won’t bite (ouch)!

On a more serious note, Mntra quite literally describes its plugins as “instruments that feel alive.” They also claim that “these death whistles were featured in the production of multiple Award Winning AAA Video Game soundtracks.”

If the concept piques your interest, please note that you should get the MNDALA 2 Sound Engine as a separate free download. It’s required to play the instrument in your DAW.

You can get Ultrasonic Death Whistle for free via Audio Plugin Deals. It’s a time-limited offer that ends on November 4th, 2022.

MNDALA 2 Sound Engine is available in VST and AU plugin formats for Windows and macOS.

Get the deal: Ultrasonic Death Whistle (FREE until November 4th, 2022)

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Ultrasonic Death Whistle By Mntra Is FREE For A Limited Time - Bedroom Producers Blog