卧室制作人博客:Get 82% OFF SSL Fusion HF Compressor By Solid State Logic

Plugin Boutique offers an 82% OFF discount on the SSL Fusion HF Compressor plugin by Solid State Logic.

SSL Fusion HF Compressor plugin usually costs £199, but you can buy it for £37.96 until this offer expires on the 24th of October.

I don’t have a vast collection of SSL plugins, but I do have a few of the Native series, like Channelstrip, Bus Compressor, and FlexVerb. I’ve had them for a while and picked them up during special promotions.

For example, earlier this year, I got FlexVerb for around €31 instead of €296.77 (thanks, Plugin Boutique!). I can confidently say I like my SSL products, which is always easier to say when you didn’t pay full price.

The Fusion HF Compressor plugin is based on the hardware processor of the same name. You can find some hardware/software comparisons online, and typically, the hardware comes out on top, but they are not a million miles apart. Some might say the plugin is ever so slightly harsher, but those of us without a hardware unit to compare might focus more on the positives of the plugin.

The plugin is easy to use with three main controls, Threshold, X-Over, and Mix. On either side of the main controls are Input/Output Trim knobs.

It’s a versatile plugin that you can use on various sources, particularly things like cymbals, guitars, and anything else likely to get a bit messy in the high-frequency range.

It’s also very useful in removing sibilance from vocals and balancing them in the mix.

There’s a handy Auto-Gain button for automatic make-up gain and a CPU-saving ECO mode.

The plugin features a nice Gain Reduction Graph, and you can hit the Listen button for even more accuracy, which will solo the frequencies being compressed/removed.

SSL plugins can get very expensive; some people will say they are worth every penny, and others will say they are epically overpriced. I’m sure both of those arguments are true to different users, but if you’re like me and prefer to catch them on offer, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is whether or not it’s worth the sale price, and my experience so far has always been yes.

So, if you’re going to buy the Fusion HF Compressor, Now’s The Time (any Charlie Parker fans out there?).

Don’t forget you can also grab Lifeline Expanse Lite as a free gift with any purchase.

SSL Fusion HF Compressor is available in 64-bit AU, VST2, VST3, and AAX formats for macOS (10.12 – 11 M1 compatible via Rosetta only) and Windows (7 – 10).

Get the deal: SSL Fusion HF Compressor (82% OFF until October 24th)

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Get 82% OFF SSL Fusion HF Compressor By Solid State Logic - Bedroom Producers Blog