卧室制作人博客:Get A FREE Plugin Alliance Product Worth $20 (AGAIN!)

Plugin Alliance released another $20 coupon code with no minimum spend, which means you can use it to get a free plugin. The offer ends in 24 hours.

We covered a similar offer from Plugin Alliance earlier this week.

Once again, the company offers a $20 coupon code. Use the voucher BOOM-20-OFF to apply a $20 discount to your order, regardless of the price of the items in your shopping cart.

The company is currently running the annual Mega Sale, so the plugin prices are already discounted by up to 60%. With that in mind, you can use the code to get a free plugin (or multiple plugins) worth up to $20 or to reduce the total cost of a pricier product.

Here are a few examples:

• You can get the Unfiltered Audio Bass Mint ($19.99) for free;
  • You can get Unfiltered Audio Sandman ($9.99) and Lindell Audio 6X-500 ($9.99) for free;
  • You can get NEOLD U17 ($39.99) for $19.99.

A complete list of Plugin Alliance products that currently cost less than $20 is available in our previous article.

It’s also worth noting that Plugin Alliance subscribers receive loyalty vouchers at the beginning of each month. You can combine the $20 coupon code with your loyalty voucher for additional savings.

Did you get a freebie with the previous $20 code? What will you get this time? I’m looking forward to reading your suggestions in the comments section below!

Our readers, GARYG and DIVYANSHU, suggested combining the loyalty voucher with the $20 coupon code to get the Neoverb plugin by iZotope for as low as $9.99, and I followed their advice. It’s a fantastic reverb plugin that usually costs a whopping $249, so getting it for $9.99 was one of the best deals I ever got.

To use the $20 code, log in to your Plugin Alliance account (or register a new account), add products to your shopping cart, and redeem the coupon code BOOM-20-OFF at checkout. Remember that the code expires in less than 24 hours, so act fast.

On a related note, you can get a FREE copy of Excite Audio Lifeline Expanse Lite with any purchase at Plugin Boutique this month.

Get the deal: Plugin Alliance Mega Sale (use coupon code BOOM-20-OFF to get $20 OFF, expires today!)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Get A FREE Plugin Alliance Product Worth $20 (AGAIN!) - Bedroom Producers Blog