卧室制作人博客:Sistema Is A FREE AI-Powered Software Instrument By guk.ai

Sistema by guk.ai is the first AI-powered software instrument for macOS and Windows. The free version can generate 50 sound patches per month.

We’ve recently had quite a few AI software releases, and now we have the first AI-powered software instrument.

So, I guess the idea is to offer a user-friendly way to create an infinite number of sounds.

In this case, you have fewer controls to tweak, and there’s more going on behind the scenes with AI technology.

To take a simple walkthrough of the process, you start by selecting a sound category and character.

For example, you could select Bass as your category and Punchy as the character.

Next, you hit the big button (it reminds me a little of The Tonight Show’s Random Musical Genre generator/button) and wait for it to generate a sound.

If you don’t like the generated sound, hit the button again till you do. Once you have a sound in the right ballpark, you can tweak the available parameters to shape it just as you want.

After that, save your sound, and give it a catchy name like” AI-Generated Punchy Bass Sound I Just Made With Sistema using The Big Button.”

The FREE plan allows users to generate up to 50 unique sounds per month. All sounds are 100% royalty-free and stored securely in the cloud.

The free plan doesn’t require a credit card, and you’ll get access to all future updates. To access it, download and install the plugin, then enter your email address to get the login code.

There are also paid plans on offer; they provide up to unlimited unique sound generations and come with quarterly premium sample packs.

Each paid plan comes with a seven-day free trial, which you can cancel anytime.

If you cancel your subscription, you’ll still be able to use your saved presets, but you won’t be able to generate new sounds.

On the surface, I like to try anything new in sound design. But, I get the feeling Sistema will divide opinions amongst creators.

On the one hand, I’m not sure I love the idea of a magic button generating sounds and users having just a couple of parameters to tweak. I know there are virtual instruments that offer great presets and very little control, but this feels a little different because it’s trying to cast such a wide net.

On the other hand, if the sounds are great, and I’m sure some of them will be, then it’s hard to complain.

It will be interesting to hear what everyone thinks of Sistema; I’m on board with the FREE plan for now, and I’ll see how that goes.

Sistema is available in AU and VST3 formats for macOS and Windows and is compatible with all major DAWs.

Download:

Sistema (5.63 MB download size, EXE installer, VST3/AU plugin format, starting at $0 for 50 monthly sounds)

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Sistema Is A FREE AI-Powered Software Instrument By guk.ai - Bedroom Producers Blog