卧室制作人博客:Studiologic Releases FREE Numa Player Virtual Instrument

Studiologic releases Numa Player, a FREE virtual instrument for macOS, Windows, and iOS.

Numa Player comes with four sound categories, each containing multiple variations. The categories include Acoustic Pianos, Electric Pianos, Keys, and Strings & Pads.

The Acoustic Pianos offer something vintage, something a little more modern, an upright, and an electric grand if you want to get your D’Angelo vibe going.

Electric Pianos features the usual suspects, Rhodes, Wurly, FM. If you fancy a slightly different approach to the electric piano, you could try the free Wavesynth EP Glow (full version of Kontakt required).

The Keys section provides a funky Clav, Harpsi, great Vibes, and accordions.

Strings & Pads offers some nice ensemble sounds and some pretty cool synth pads.

Each category or Part as Studiologic calls it has up to four dedicated sound controls. For example, Acoustic Pianos has Tone, String Resonance, Duplex, and Damper Noise. Each part also offers custom keyboard ranges and various settings.

The Numa Player can combine up to four sounds in a single program that you can save for the stage or studio. You also get up to nine integrated insert effects per part.

Insert Effects

• 3-Band EQ
  • Stereo Chorus
  • Phaser
  • Flanger
  • Tremolo
  • Ping Pong Delay
  • Wha Wha
  • Compressor/Limiter
  • Distortion

In addition to the insert effects, you get a Master Effects section featuring Delay, Reverb, a 3-Band EQ, and MB Compressor.

Numa Player functions as a standalone application and a plugin inside your DAW. Numa Player could be great if you like the sounds and need a straightforward live setup without a DAW.

I’m pretty excited to be writing about this freebie because I have a bit of a soft spot for Studiologic. They were the first manufacturer I spent time with on my first-ever trip to Musikmesse, and they were such a great team of people.

I also owned the first version of the Numa Compact years ago, until a leak in the roof, perfectly placed above the keyboard, put it out of commission and beyond repair. Before waking up to a water-damaged keyboard, it had served me very well!

I think the sound quality and features you get from the Numa Compact 2 and 2X are ridiculously good for the money.

Numa Player is available in VST3, AU2, and AU3 formats for macOS, iOS, and Windows.

Download:

Numa Player

More:

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Studiologic Releases FREE Numa Player Virtual Instrument - Bedroom Producers Blog