卧室制作人博客:ANWIDA Soft Filter Plugin Is FREE For A Limited Time

ANWIDA Soft offers the Filter ($12 value) plugin as a FREE download for a limited time.

The ANWIDA Soft Filter is available in AU and VST3 formats for macOS (10.10 Yosemite – 11 Big Sur) and Windows 7 – 10.

We covered a similar promotion early last year when ANWIDA Soft offered its Tremolo plugin for free.

Like the last giveaway, all you have to do is create an account on the ANWIDA Soft website, and the Filter plugin is yours for free. Without an account, the plugin costs $12.

This offer will only last for the next couple of weeks, so get it now, while you can.

As with other ANFIDA Soft plugins, the GUI is refreshingly simple. It’s a resonant low pass/high pass filter with a controllable Q factor and resonant frequency.

It also offers controls for Depth, Rate, Degree, and Mix. Wrapping up the controls is a Level slider.

You can enter all parameter values manually, and all parameters can be fully automated (depending on the host application). Filter comes with a range of factory presets.

The plugin looks simple, but the developers created it with highly optimized DSP code and 64-bit internal precision.

It’s not a filter that comes with any crazy features, and there’s nothing out of the ordinary to discuss. But, I think that’s part of the appeal of this plugin and others from ANWIDA Soft.

If you want a free filter with a few (understatement) more controls to play with, check out Obvious Filter from FKFX. Alternatively, check out our BPB Dirty Filter if you’re sick of sounding too clean.

The last time I spoke about ANWIDA Soft, one of the things I liked about the team was that they are active musicians. It’s not a deal-breaker by any means, but approaching plugins from both the developer and user perspective definitely helps.

Filter is part of the Modula Suite, including Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, C-Delay, and Chorus. The Modula Suite is usually $72 but is currently available for the sale price of $49 (at the time of writing).

Download:

ANWIDA Soft Filter (FREE for a limited time)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:ANWIDA Soft Filter Plugin Is FREE For A Limited Time - Bedroom Producers Blog