卧室制作人博客:Arturia Analog Lab Intro Is FREE With Any Purchase This Month

Plugin Boutique is continuing the trend of monthly gifts with Arturia’s popular Analog Lab Intro. You can get your free copy until February 28th with any qualifying purchase.

As usual, a qualifying purchase must be a paid product, and you can’t pay entirely with a voucher or virtual cash (anything less than 100% is OK). Plugin Boutique has a massive selection, so even if you don’t really need anything, you can grab something cheap and claim your freebie.

Analog Lab Intro is a great place to start for anyone who doesn’t have lots of virtual instruments. I have a few Arturia KeyLab controllers, and at the time of buying, each came with a license for Analog Lab 4.

Even with a lot to choose from, I still rate some of the sounds from Analog Lab very highly, so if it’s going free, I’d always suggest grabbing it quickly.

The difference between the full version and Analog Lab Intro is that you get far fewer presets with the Intro edition. But, you still get 500 presets across 28 iconic instruments.

I haven’t gone through this version, but knowing what I think of the full version, I’d imagine many of those 500 presets are top-notch. Generally, if I’m using Analog Lab, it’s for synth basses or pads, but there are some great leads, too.

With the other keyboard instruments, I’m not crazy about the acoustic pianos, but some of the electric piano presets are gorgeous.

Each preset comes with a selection of essential controls that make it easy to make them sound unique. It also comes with a pretty handy FX section with various effects and processing tools.

Analog Lab is pretty straightforward, but Concert Mode makes it easier with a performance-ready interface. You can do things like split and layer sounds if you are performing, which is pretty cool.

Don’t miss Analog Lab Intro for free if you don’t have it already.

It’s available in 64-bit VST 2.4, VST 3, AU, and AAX formats for macOS (M1 not yet officially supported) and Windows. It also runs in standalone mode.

Throughout February 2022, Plugin Boutique will also be running some 10th-anniversary promos with up to 86% off. These promos include Palindrome from Glitchmachines ($10.75 – list price $81.02), KV331 Synthmaster ($5.33 – list price $31.05), as well as an extensive range of heavily discounted Softube products.

Find all the 10th-anniversary deals at Plugin Boutique.

If you have lots of plugins and don’t plan to buy any more right now, well, you can always try again next month.

More info:

Analog Lab Intro (FREE with any purchase @ Plugin Boutique)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Arturia Analog Lab Intro Is FREE With Any Purchase This Month - Bedroom Producers Blog