卧室制作人博客:Wavesynth EP Glow Is A FREE Electric Piano For NI Kontakt

Karanyi Sounds release Wavesynth EP Glow, a free electric piano sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.

Wavesynth Glow Free is a wavetable instrument for Kontakt (full version 5.8.1 or higher) with three electric piano patches.

The sounds come from a classic analog synth, which happens to be a Sequential Prophet 6. One of my favorite keyboard players, Nicholas Semrad, is a massive advocate of the Prophet 6, and he releases awesome patch sets. OK, maybe an unnecessary segue, but it’s an excuse to say check out his playing if you haven’t already; it’s ridiculous.

Sounds include:

• A Rhodes-like patch.
  • An out-of-space modern EP.
  • An evolving, cinematic soundscape that utilizes Wavesynth’s wavetable editor.

The presets in Wavesynth Glow Free are exclusive to this version.

The free version offers fourteen wavetable algorithm types. While the sample content is premium quality here, the paid version provides a more advanced wavetable editor.

Across the board, Wavesynth Glow Free is a watered-down version of the paid product, offering basic functions rather than advanced.

However, that’s not to say you can do a lot with basic functions.

Other features include Amp and Wavetable Envelopes, two LFOs (wavetable position and Prophet-type low pass filter), a Moog-type low pass filter, and a small FX section.

Effects include Dimension, Tape Delay, and Hall Reverb; there’s also a Master EQ, Compressor, and Limiter.

If you’re on any kind of retro vibe at the moment, whether it’s 80s soundtracks or synth Pop, you could put this library to use.

Although, if you plan to remake Crockett’s Theme from Miami Vice, I must insist you do so wearing an all-white suit and sunglasses. I can’t actually enforce this request, but I’ll be outraged if it isn’t respected.

System requirements are macOS 10.11 or higher (recommended) or Windows 7 or higher. Remember, it’s paid Kontakt only; the free Kontakt Player isn’t supported.

Sticking with the keyboard theme, if you hurry, you can grab Gentle Keys by Splash Sound free until January 10th. Gentle Keys is an upright piano instrument for Kontakt.

If you want something slightly different for Kontakt, check out the free Drop Designer from Skybox Audio. Also, take a look at our post about free Kontakt libraries.

Download:

Wavesynth EP Glow (requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Wavesynth EP Glow Is A FREE Electric Piano For NI Kontakt - Bedroom Producers Blog