卧室制作人博客:GIVEAWAY: Inferno SFX Cinematic Sound Effects (Flame Sound)

I recently launched a new website called Flame Sound and a cinematic sound library called Inferno SFX. It’s only natural to share a couple of FREE copies with BPB readers.

For more details about the library, read the Inferno SFX article. In short, it’s a collection of cinematic sound effects for music producers, composers, filmmakers, editors, sound designers, game developers, and content creators.

Sound design is such a huge part of my creative work (you can hear some of my early work on 99Sounds), and launching a project like Flame Sound was on my to-d0 list for years. Maintaining BPB is more than a full-time job, so pulling this off was a gargantuan effort (I still can’t believe I pulled it off).

Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed watching movies, especially sci-fi and thrillers, but what always blew me away were the soundtracks and sound effects. So, I wanted to create an SFX collection that will deliver all the cinematic sounds you might need when working on a movie trailer, a blockbuster soundtrack, or any audio/video project that needs to sound cinematic.

Inferno SFX comes with a range of modern cinematic sounds, including Impacts, Booms, Downshifters, Braams (my favorite!), Textures, Tension Builders, etc. I’ve also included some cinematic Chords, and I’ve received a lot of positive feedback about these.

You can download 50 sounds completely free of charge. In fact, the launch trailer was made using only the sounds from the freebie edition:

Yes, all the sound effects from that video (and more) are included in the free version.

Each sound comes in four variations, which are meant to speed up your production workflow. You can use the original sound or go for a variation with more reverb (Space), more distortion (Grit), or darker frequency response (Dark).

There are three paid options to choose from:

• Inferno SFX Essential – $29 intro price, 120 original sounds with 4 variations, 480 sounds total;
  • Inferno SFX Standard – $49 intro price, 220 original sounds with 4 variations, 880 sounds total;
  • Inferno SFX Deluxe – $99 intro price, 425 original sounds with 4 variations, 1,700 sounds total, FREE updates.

The Deluxe edition includes lifetime free updates. I will keep adding more content to it every few months for the next couple of years, including more sounds, sampler patches, free sounds from future Flame Sounds releases, etc.

Until December 31st, you can use the coupon code HOLIDAY10 to get a $10 discount on the prices listed above.

Visit the Inferno SFX product page for more info.

The Giveaway

I honestly couldn’t wait to launch this giveaway on BPB! :slight_smile:

So, here it goes: enter the BPB giveaway to win a free copy of Inferno SFX. It felt good to type that! Woohoo! :partying_face:

To enter the giveaway, answer this question in the comments section below: What are your Top 3 favorite movies?

Three prizes are available for three lucky BPB readers:

• 1 x Inferno SFX Deluxe;
  • 1 x Inferno SFX Standard;
  • 1 x Inferno SFX Essential.

The winners will be chosen using a random comment picker on December 20th, 2021.

Please check your email address for typos when posting your comment so that I can reach you if you win (you won’t receive any other emails).

Good luck, everyone, and thanks for reading BPB (and checking out Flame Sound :fire:)! :heart:

More info:

Inferno SFX (get $10 OFF with coupon code HOLIDAY10)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:GIVEAWAY: Inferno SFX Cinematic Sound Effects (Flame Sound) - Bedroom Producers Blog