卧室制作人博客:Plugin Boutique December Gift: FREE Plugin With Any Purchase

Plugin Boutique has put together some great offers throughout the year, and here’s another one for December: a free plugin with your next purchase.

You can choose one of four plugins as your free gift with any qualifying purchase. The purchase has to be a paid product (not free), and you can’t pay fully with Virtual Cash or a coupon (anything under 100% is OK).

This offer ends on 15th December 2021, so don’t wait too long if you’re interested. I’ve missed enough deals by thinking I have time; I’ll grab it later (not this time!).

One might think writing a news post is enough of a reminder, but all too often, when the writing stops, I remember less about the offer than Jason Bourne remembers about his identity.

The plugins on offer are My Crush from denise, Pulsar Audio’s Smasher, The Orb from Audiothing, and Audiority Polycomp.

I don’t own any of these plugins yet, so it’s a good selection for me. If you’re struggling to choose, it’s worth noting that you can use the offer once for each plugin if so inclined.

My Crush from denise is a simple but effective crusher with the same bit crushing algorithm as Bite Harder. The beginner-friendly crusher might look unassuming, but it’s a destroyer (in the nicest possible way). We recently covered poltergate from denise, which is also worth checking out if you haven’t yet.

Pulsar Smasher delivers a custom modification of the legendary Urei 1176 compressor circuit. Smasher is based on the popular technique of pushing in all four ratio buttons on the 1176; often referred to as All Buttons or British mode).

Pulsar Audio has created Smasher to provide that famous sound with even more aggression than the hardware. There are plenty of 1176 emulations around, but I’m always keen to hear more.

The Orb from AudioThing is definitely an interesting option. It’s a formant filter that brings a touch of the human voice to any sound. If used on the right sound at the right time, the Vowel-like effect can transform a boring sound. As well as ample modulation options, you can create your own set of Vowels.

Audiority’s Polycomp is a dynamic compressor that offers three bands of VCA compression. Each band functions as an independent compressor that you can mute or bypass. It’s a versatile compressor that can serve you well at various stages of a project.

Thanks to Plugin Boutique for another great offer, and feel free to share your picks in the comments.

More info:

Plugin Boutique (get a FREE plugin with any purchase until December 15th)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Plugin Boutique December Gift: FREE Plugin With Any Purchase - Bedroom Producers Blog