卧室制作人博客:BPB Dirty Spring Is A FREE Spring Reverb VST/AU Plugin

Bedroom Producers Blog releases BPB Dirty Spring, a freeware spring reverb effect in VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin formats for digital audio workstations on Windows and macOS.

BPB Dirty Spring is a free spring reverb VST plugin with a built-in bitcrusher. It’s a FREE gift for all BPB readers (thank you all for your continued support). :heart:

If you asked me what my favorite type of effect is, I couldn’t give you a single answer. I love using filters, saturation effects, spring reverbs, and tape delays.

The first two are already available as freeware plugins here on Bedroom Producers Blog (BPB Dirty Filter and BPB Saturator), so I guess it was time to follow up with a spring reverb (and hopefully that tape delay is coming soon :crossed_fingers:).

Btw, I’ve been planning to release this as a Black Friday freebie for months, so it’s a pure coincidence that Waves Audio also released a free spring reverb today. The more, the merrier, though!

BPB Dirty Spring is a simple plugin designed to sound good out-of-the-box. It’s easy to use, too. Adjust the Decay and Tone knobs to get the desired spring reverb character. You can preview it by pushing the Kick button (it simulates kicking/hitting a hardware spring delay).

The Pre knob adjusts the pre-delay time, which can be used to achieve some interesting echo/delay effects. I showed all of this briefly in the quick video demo that you can watch below.

BPB Dirty Spring’s “secret sauce” is the built-in bitcrusher. Placing a bitcrusher on reverb isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, so the feature is completely bypassed by default. However, I love crunchy-sounding spring reverbs, and I highly recommend giving this feature a try.

There are several bitcrushing modes to choose from, ranging from very subtle to over-the-top. Try using some of these on sampled drums to get that classic 8-bit sampler effect.

Use a short Decay setting and adjust the Mix knob so that the bitcrushed signal is just a subtle lo-fi layer. Or, crank up the Decay and enjoy the sound of an extremely lo-fi spring reverb.

BPB Dirty Spring is free to download and use. No authorization is required. Visit the download page linked below and enter your email address to get the download link (subscribing to BPB’s newsletter is entirely optional).

Download:

BPB Dirty Spring (8.08 MB download size, ZIP archive containing EXE installer, 32-bit & 64-bit VST2/VST3/AU/AAX plugin format for Windows & macOS)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:BPB Dirty Spring Is A FREE Spring Reverb VST/AU Plugin - Bedroom Producers Blog