卧室制作人博客:FREE Cinematic SFX Collection Released By Flame Sound

Flame Sound released Inferno SFX (starting at $49), a collection of cinematic sound effects. A free version of the library with 50 cinematic sounds is also available.

Earlier this year, I announced that I’m working on a huge new sound design project. That project was Flame Sound, my new website for cinematic sound effects.

It’s the follow-up to 99Sounds, an indie sound design label I launched back in 2014. 99Sounds is here to stay (it will remain free forever), and Flame Sound is a new brand for larger sound libraries.

This has been a huge life goal of mine for ages (building a new website where I would focus more on sound design and cinematic sounds). I finally started working on it in late 2020. Almost a year (and quite a few grey hairs) later, the new website is finally online. I can’t wait for you to check out the sounds.

The free version of the library includes 50 sounds in total. There are 25 cinematic sound effects, each offered in two different variations.

You can hear all of the free sounds in the video below.

There are two paid options: Inferno SFX Standard (800 total sounds, $49 intro price) and Inferno SFX Deluxe (1,700 total sounds, $99 intro price).

I included four variations (Original, Space, Dark, Grit) of each sound in the paid versions. These are super handy when working on a video project – if you need a different flavor of a particular sound (more reverb, more distortion, etc.), just pick one of the included variations.

The included sounds are sorted into nine categories:

• Accents
  • Booms
  • Braams
  • Downshifters
  • Emotions
  • Impacts
  • Tension builders
  • Textures
  • Transitions

All content is provided in 24-bit WAV format (48 kHz). Of course, the sound effects are royalty-free. You can use them in your music, videos, podcasts, video games, presentations, and any other creative project that needs to sound cinematic.

If you like the sounds, please share this release and help me spread the word. Thank you for your support! :heart:

More info:

Inferno SFX (free download with 50 sounds, paid versions starting at $49, intro sale ends on December 31st, 2021)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:FREE Cinematic SFX Collection Released By Flame Sound - Bedroom Producers Blog