卧室制作人博客:Magic Dice Is A FREE Atmosphere Generator By BABY Audio

BABY Audio released Magic Dice, a free random atmosphere generator in VST, AU, and AAX plugin formats for digital audio workstations on Windows and macOS.

Magic Dice is essentially a one-button version of BABY Audio’s recently released Spaced Out plugin (see how it compares to other “spacious” effects in our Reverb Wars article). It uses the same reverb and delay algorithms, but all the parameters are controlled by a single “randomize” button.

So, you can think of Magic Dice as a “random atmosphere generator” effect. Click the button, and the plugin will generate all sorts of lush reverbs, trippy echoes, and crazy modulation effects.

If you don’t like the initial result, keep randomizing until you get the perfect spacious SFX for your project.

The concept is somewhat similar to BABY Audio’s popular Magic Switch freebie. Both plugins are based on BABY Audio’s paid software, easy to use, and completely free to download.

If you’ve been following BPB for a while, you know I’m a fan of streamlined audio effects. Sure, it’s nice to fine-tune every parameter, but sometimes I just want a plugin that gets the result in a few clicks.

This is especially true when I run out of inspiration during long mixing or sound design sessions. You know the feeling. After staring at the screen for hours, who wants to operate a modulation effect with ten faders, fifteen knobs, three rows of buttons, eighteen different algorithms, a step sequencer, four LFOs with editable waveforms, twelve types of saturation, a side-chain input (because why not?), and a three-dimensional modulation matrix?

Not me.

Magic Switch is one of my go-to tools in such situations (it makes any track sound more prominent and slightly retro), and Magic Dice promises to be yet another worthy BABY Audio plugin in my sound design arsenal.

I wrote that Magic Dice is a one-button effect, but that’s not entirely true. It also features a Mix slider that lets you adjust the reverb/echo volume relative to the dry signal. So, use the button to generate new atmospheres and fine-tune the intensity with the Mix slider.

Here’s more info about the Magic Dice:

“Magic Dice is the successor to BABY Audio’s popular Magic Switch freebie. It puts the entire sonic palette of the award-winning Spaced Out plugin into a simple one-button interface – and allows users to generate random, lush atmospheres at the click of a button. The new freebie offers the same rich and modern reverb/delay/modulation sound as its big brother (Spaced Out), just without the ability to tweak individual parameters.”

Magic Dice is free to download from BABY Audio’s website. A valid email address is required to access the download link.

The software is compatible with all VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin hosts on Windows and macOS.

Download:

Magic Dice (62.5 MB download size, ZIP archive 32-bit & 64-bit VST2/VST3/AU/AAX plugin format for Windows & macOS)

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:Magic Dice Is A FREE Atmosphere Generator By BABY Audio - Bedroom Producers Blog