卧室制作人博客:MIDiA Research Launches Music Making Survey With $2,000 Prize

MIDiA Research launched a How Do You Make Music? online survey. Participants are eligible to win one of the three available prizes: a $2,000 voucher and two $250 vouchers for either Amazon, Bandcamp, or Discogs.

The survey takes around 10-15 minutes to complete and mainly consists of questions about your music-making workflow, skills, and equipment. It is open to everyone and available in seven different languages.

Here’s how MIDiA Research describes the survey:

“We want to make sure we’re building the most relevant products to help you on your music creation journey. Fill in this survey and tell us how you make music for the opportunity to enter into a prize draw to win a $2,000 voucher for either Amazon, Bandcamp, or Discogs. Two $250 coupons are also up for grabs.

Click the link below to start our survey. It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes to complete. The survey is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese.”

You can take the survey anonymously, but you’ll need to submit your email address if you want to join the raffle (check out the screenshot below).

I took the survey today, and it made me realize I own several pieces of budget gear that I never use (and that I’ll probably end up selling).

There’s a question asking if you own a sampler, an analog mixer, a groovebox, etc. It reminded me that I have an Alesis MicroVerb that I totally forgot about (literally) and a small Behringer XENYX mixer that I haven’t seen in ages.

There are 80 questions in total, and it took me around 9 minutes to complete.

You can participate in the survey by clicking the link below.

Take the survey: How Do You Make Music?

↑↑↑ 上方链接直接到达 ↑↑↑
资讯出处:MIDiA Research Launches Music Making Survey With $2,000 Prize - Bedroom Producers Blog